So as part of our super summer of diving coming up we are offering some great savings and packages. First up, if you are looking to finally take that big leap and get scuba certified we are offering a great bring-a-friend program. Sign up for our PADI open water training program with a friend and [...]
Your private adventure boat trip of the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park coast line; taking in views of the beautiful beaches and exotic islands. An interpretive guide will tell you the interesting history of the area and we can spot the Pan Tropical Dolphins, Rays, Sea Turtles and a wide variety of coastal birds including the Brown Boobies and Pelicans. Humpback whales can also be spotted in season (Dec – April). No experience is necessary to discover the natural beauty of Costa Rica’s underwater tropical paradise. We provide instruction for beginners and there will be a guide in the water with you to point out the colorful tropical fish, including parrotfish, angelfish, butterflyfish and damsels. We have 3 diffent size boats depending on your group, so we can cater from a 2 person private trip up to 30 person group trip.
Suggested itinery & trip information:
- Snorkel at least 2 different sites or talior make your trip!
- Whale watching in Season (Dec – May)
- Includes local transfers from and to hotels in Quepos / Manuel Antonio
- Equipment provided (mask, snorkel, fins, and snorkel vest),
- All trips are boat trips leaving from Quepos port, with captain and snorkel guide
- Includes: tropical fruits, cookies, juices, water
Price: depends on group size – starting at $500!