So… what to do this summer, what to do. First off, lets say we do something different ? Instead of making it the same summer you might do in previous years lets do something really stepping outside the box, boldly going etc, etc. So what about scuba diving? Scuba diving has evolved greatly over the [...]
Local Scuba Trips in Manuel Antonio
The Manuel Antonio coastline with its 12 islands gives us the pick of numerous dive sites. Diving within the Manual Antonio National PArk, just a stones throw from Quepos, the majority of our local dive sites are a maximum of 20 minutes from the port and we consider your experience, preferences and local conditions to guarantee your enjoyment. Most of our dives are between 35 and 60 feet, though there are deeper sites for more experienced divers. All dives are guided by a PADI professional who has extensive knowledge and experience at our dive sites so that you will see the most marine life and underwater formations. Dives typically last 45 minutes and you will see volcanic rock formations, with various hard and soft corals.We have an abundant marine life with schools of Snapper and Jacks, plus White Tip Reef Sharks, Angel Fish, Moorish Idols, Parrot Fish, Puffer Fish, Octopus, Eels, Crustaceans, Sea Turtles and in season(Dec – May) the giant Manta Ray. During your surface interval with Oceans Unlimited you can enjoy the beautiful views of the Manuel Antonio National Park Coastline. Whether based in Quepos or in one of the numerous hotels throughout Manuel Antonio, enjoy a scuba dive trip on your doorstep with Oceans Unlimited.
General trip information:
- Must have dive certification to participate in this tour, if are not certified you can do a Discover Scuba Diving, and still dive with certified friends.
- Dive at 2 different sites. (2 tanks and equipment included in trip)
- Equipment provided mask, fins, regulator, buoyancy compensator, submersible pressure gauge and 3mm wetsuit.
- All trips are boat trips leaving from Quepos marina, with captain and Divemaster
- Includes: tropical fruits, cookies, juices, water.