So as part of our super summer of diving coming up we are offering some great savings and packages. First up, if you are looking to finally take that big leap and get scuba certified we are offering a great bring-a-friend program. Sign up for our PADI open water training program with a friend and [...]
The rescue diver course will really improve your confidence and make you a more competent diver and is seen by many as the first stepping stone on your way to a professional diver. Family, friends and other divers will always feel more assured knowing they are diving with a PADI rescue Diver.
Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken. This 3 1/2 day program improves your diving skills and has 5 academic modules, plus in water skill training sessions.
Topics and Training:
- Self-rescue and recognizing diver stress
- Emergency management and equipment
- Panicked diver response
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
- Exits with conscious / unconscious divers
- Diving first aid
- Dive equipment problems
- Dive accident scenarios dealing with deal with distressed, tired, panicking, unconscious and missing divers.
General course information:
- Duration 3 1/2 days (or take the PADI eLearning option to save more of your vacation time for fun!)
- Includes PADI rescue diver manual and work slate
- Course price includes full scuba equipment rental
- Prerequisites: PADI Adventure or Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), 15 years old, Current Primary and Secondary Care Certification, experience in Underwater Navigation.
Junior Rescue Diver Information:
Minimum age 12 years
All elements of the Rescue Diver course must be completed to certify
10 & 11 year olds and parent or guardian must watch “Youth Diving: Responsibilities & Risks” before starting training
Under 18′s must have PADI release forms signed by a parent of guardian before starting training
For more information contact us