If you want to see the beauty of what diving in Costa Rica’s tropical water has to offer without immediately committing to a certification course, then enroll in this program” and “Learn today, Dive Today” with Oceans Unlimited. This experience can be conducted over one afternoon and the following morning or 3/4 day and requires no previous diving experience. You will first watch a short DVD explaining dive basics, techniques and theory, then review the most important points with a PADI Professional, who will also answer any questions you may have. Then, under the direct supervision of a PADI professional you will discover how easy it is to use scuba in a pool and practice some basic skills. After that, when you are comfortable, you will then move on to do 2 oceans dives in the Manual Antonio National Park!! If you have any relatives or friends that are certified they can dive with you or, you could combine this experience with a trip to Cano Island.
Give it a try. Diving can change your life! Contact us for more details today!
- Duration: 3/4 day!
- Must be at least 10 years old to participate
- World’s most popular introduction to scuba diving
- Discover Scuba Diving skills may be credited toward the PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Average dive depth is 9 metres/30 feet (12 metres/40 feet is maximum depth)
- Various schedules to fit in with your holiday needs.
- All Scuba equipment included
Children and Discover Scuba Diving:
- All elements of the experience must be completed to dive (DVD, quizz and pool skills)
- 10 & 11 year olds and parent or guardian must watch “Youth Diving: Responsibilities & Risks” before starting training
- Under 18’s must have PADI release forms signed by a parent of guardian before starting training