So as part of our super summer of diving coming up we are offering some great savings and packages. First up, if you are looking to finally take that big leap and get scuba certified we are offering a great bring-a-friend program. Sign up for our PADI open water training program with a friend and […]
Discover Scuba Diving
If you want to see the beauty of what diving in Costa Rica’s tropical water has to offer without immediately committing to a certification course, then enroll in this program” and “Learn today, Dive Today” with Oceans Unlimited. This experience can be conducted over one afternoon and the following morning or 3/4 day and requires no previous diving experience. You will first watch a short DVD explaining dive basics, techniques and theory, then review the most important points with a PADI Professional, who will also answer any questions you may have. Then, under the direct supervision of a PADI professional you will discover how easy it is to use scuba in a pool and practice some basic skills. After that, when you are comfortable, you will then move on to do 2 oceans dives in the Manual Antonio National Park!! If you have any relatives or friends that are certified they can dive with you or, you could combine this experience with a trip to Cano Island.
Give it a try. Diving can change your life! Contact us for more details today!
- Duration: 3/4 day!
- Must be at least 10 years old to participate
- World’s most popular introduction to scuba diving
- Discover Scuba Diving skills may be credited toward the PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Average dive depth is 9 metres/30 feet (12 metres/40 feet is maximum depth)
- Various schedules to fit in with your holiday needs.
- All Scuba equipment included
Children and Discover Scuba Diving:
- All elements of the experience must be completed to dive (DVD, quizz and pool skills)
- 10 & 11 year olds and parent or guardian must watch “Youth Diving: Responsibilities & Risks” before starting training
- Under 18′s must have PADI release forms signed by a parent of guardian before starting training